Monday, May 30, 2011

Tilling the Field

This is my first experience with writing a blog, so bear with me please.  I've read many blogs by both friends and people that I simply enjoy to stalk.  Kidding, well kind of. Anyway, I plan to share some of my wisdom, hah, on motherhood, marriage, friendship and also indulge in the occasional rant of pure randomness. I hope this will be a therapeutic way to clear my head and stop the voices.

 The only way I know to start is at the beginning (for some reason this came out in Forrest Gump's voice).  I was born on December 14, 1984 to Mark and Kathy Thomason.  I am the very definition of a Sagitarius; impatient, fun, optimist, good natured, loving, fears responsibility, and my personal favorite, disliker of tight clothes and spaces.  It's true, I have it cross stitched into a pillow, and to think everyone thought it was because I hated for my rolls to be showcased in a snug AE shirt. Shows them.

 I had an older brother, Shane, who passed away in 1999, a little sister, Rebecca, and a slew of relatives in prison or on the lam.  I was raised by my father from the age of 12, and with the help of my hilarious and loving Nana, they did a pretty bang up job.  I married my best friend and neighbor, Brandon Dill.  I won't go into much with this since I plan on doing quite a few posts about him, but he is without a doubt the man God intended me to be with.  I love him dearly, thank God for him frequently, and on occasion want to slash his tires for being a total ass. But hey, I'm sure he'd do the same to me if it didn't mean he'd be the one paying to fix them.  We have 3 incredible children.  I always love them, may not always like them, but always love them.  Evalee is 6, Graham is 3 1/2 (Heaven help me) and Isaac is 15 months.  They make my life complete and I truly could not imagine my life without them or their father in it.  Dreams of being married to Jensen Ackles and living in Ireland don't count!  I'm a homeschooling mommy, bless them.  Mostly, I hope that I don't warp their minds too badly that they turn into serial killers.  Anything is better than being a serial killer, even telemarketing.

I have friends that people write about.  My best friend, Melissa is one of a kind and will have a starring role in many posts I'm sure.  They are always there to support me, love me, make fun of me, or shove me.  I am truly blessed. 

I think that's it for now.  My next post will be more on one topic.  I'm going to do my best to not let my ADHD get too out of hand and veer off into left field.  Hope you enjoy reading The Rings of a Dill Tree.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more! I laughed in several places. This is so you!! I didn't know your brother's name was Shane. My younger brother is named Shane. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is Stacey..Not sure why it didn't say that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled you are going to do this! You are to funny not share with the world! Love, hugs and kisses!
    ~TMW

    ReplyDelete